- DiSC facilitation system of your choice (Workplace, Management, Sales, or Work of Leaders), including video, leader’s guide, exercises, and more
- An EPIC account to administer your DiSC training program
- One Everything DiSC profile of your choice
- One Group Culture report
- One Facilitator report
What is Everything DiSC® Certification?
The two-day Everything DiSC certification program empowers trainers and consultants to become fully expert in DiSC tools and theory. By attending, you’ll:
- Deliver DiSC workshops to employees/clients to meet their personal and organizational objectives
- Apply DiSC in a variety of workplace settings, such as coaching, conflict resolution, leadership development, management, sales, and teambuilding
- Administer, score, and apply the DiSC profile
- Use a variety of fun, popular DiSC exercises to enhance the DiSC learning experience
- Distinguish the various Everything DiSC tools and decide which materials are best suited to your goals
- Use the PowerPoint, video clips, scripted leader’s guide, and exercises that come in your Facilitation Kit
- Create a customized DiSC application plan for yourself and a performance enhancement strategy for your organization
What Can I Do After Completing DISC Certification?
Upon successfully completing the certification program, you’ll have the knowledge, background, and self-confidence to lead successful DiSC training workshops. You will need to purchase the appropriate DiSC self-assessment(s) for each of your participants. You can also incorporate DiSC into your other training programs.
OTHER CERTIFICATION OPTIONS
Classroom certification is not your only option. You might also consider:
- In-house certification for you and your team
- Virtual certification via phone calls, webinar, and email
Follow the links above for additional information, or give us a call at 800.278.1292 to discuss your options.