DiSC Book: We Hug in the Hallways Here
A great gift idea for anyone in a career transition!
Being in a job and company culture that fits your behavioral style is vital for work satisfaction and happiness. Finding that fit can be bewildering. We Hug in the Hallways Here will help you solve this puzzle. (176 pages)
Using the DiSC behavioral style model and case studies of real people in various jobs, Wenschlag zeros in on style-based motivators and demotivators that can make or break job success. He also takes the mystery out of finding the right organizational culture, or adapting to the one you are in.
No matter where you are on your career journey — college, early career, or mid-career — this book is a must-read. Through solid content, case studies, and interactive questions the book provides a strong basis for personal reflection and action.
Individuals have utilized We Hug in the Hallways Here for individual career development; companies are using it as a supplement to interpersonal skills workshops, and as a supplement to career development initiatives.
We Hug in the Hallways Here
- Is the only book of its kind exclusively focused on exploring the connection between your DiSC behavioral style and the job or career you choose
- Includes in-depth information about the four DiSC behavioral styles—Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness—and how they influence your motivation
- Is easy to read—non-theoretical, informal, and practical
- Includes interactive end-of-chapter questions and exercises throughout the book
- Helps readers make job and career connections by reading about 16 real people, in good fit jobs, who describe the motivators and demotivators of their jobs
- Has a durable, “lay-flat” binding that makes highlighting and notations easy